“Peaches and Blush” is one of the many blog’s that I follow. So when I saw the “Lust List” feature on it by the blog admin Mehak, it inspired me to get my lust list out as well. 🙂
- The breathtakingly beautiful off white lehenga by Rohit Bal at the “Indian Bridal fashion Week” At Amby Valley. The moment my eye’s fell on this stunning garment, I realised this is what love at first site feels like! I can’t really tell if the golden motifs have been printed or embroidered, but it is hands down the best lehenga I’v seen in my life.
- Lakme Absolute Royal by Sabyasachi Shine Liners: These are absolutely gorgeous eye liners by Lakme! The golden and baby pink one are the shades I’m going to grab with both hands!!
- Lakme Absolute Royal Nails: These amazing pops of colour can brighten up a dull day! The Purple and Blue shade took my heart away!
- Emerald And Diamond Rings: I totally adore emeralds. I like Rubies and Sapphires too, but Emeralds have a special place in my heart. And this ring is something I’m most definitely going to get some day. *makes determined face*
- Chanel no 5 Eau De Parfum: This has been on my lust list ever since I took a whiff of it 5 years back. One whiff and I was sold. At that time I had promised myself to get bottle when I grow up (Read have my own money). But alas! It still remains on the lust list. But hopefully soon I’l have this darling in my hands!