Six Things I Wish I Had Never Done
1. Been so careless about my health. There have been times when I actually faced life threatening situations for a simple reason that I was super lazy about my general well being.
2. Binge eating everytime I see anything sweet. I swear I go bonkers every time I see a dessert or anything that’s sweet. I need to be physically pulled away from anything sugary because I attack it like a hungry wolf who hasn’t eaten in a week. That is the reason I always wear lose fitting clothes. I prefer hiding all the doughnuts and cakes and Kaju Katli that is deposited around my midriff.
3. Vented out my anger on random people. I have major anger issues and I’m trying really really really hard to get a control over it. Most of the time I end up screaming on my friends who had no role in my being angry. 😦
4. I wish I hadn’t gone absolutely crazy on online shopping. More than half the stuff I bought was absolutely useless for me.
5. Watched Game of Thrones. That show is now the bane of my existence. I can’t stop watching it because it’s awesome (Ironical? I know.) The mystery over Jon Snow is killing me. And now I gotta wait for a year before I find out what happens to him!!
6. Splurged on a pair of heels (Because they are totally gorgeous) only to realise later that they make me lose all sensation in my toes for days after I’ve worn them.