5 People Who Mean A Lot to me (in no order whatsoever)
1. Suchita: My crazy bff and the source of my life’s entertainment. I plan to write a book on her life some day. It has some major drama, romance, fight sequences, struggles, glory and all the masala required for a block buster bollywood movie.
2. Sneha: My fashion adviser and the one person I am most proud of. She is the reason I make an effort to get ready, because when I’m standing next to someone who looks like she’s coming straight from a fashion shoot, I don’t want to look like a homeless beggar.
3. Mayank: My partner in crime and the reason of my being a part time photographer. Though there are times I hate him right down to his bones because he introduced me to Game Of Throne, I will always love him for ‘Friends’, ‘Big Bang Theory’, “Two and a half men’ and god know what all.
4. Bakul: My brother from another mother. He is the only person who completely understands my craziness. I know he is just one call away if I ever need him for absolutely anything. Also, he is the one person who shares my passion for awesome food.
5. The voices in my head: Yes yes, I know it’s not technically a ‘person’ but I gotta mention them. It’s because of them that I’m a little sane. Probably because they are always there with me, giving me advice and random tit bits to think about.
PS: I’ve kept out family for obvious reasons.
PPS: There are a lot more people than the above mentioned that mean the world to me.
PPPS: Sorry for so many ‘PS’s” 😛