10 things you want to do before you die.
Well to be frank there are 395,678,342,659 things I want to do before I die. And most of them involve something extremely crazy. Going to Paris with the love of my life, scuba diving at the great barrier reef in Australia, Stuffing my face with the best of New York’s street food, going to the Oktoberfest in Germany are just some of the normal things I would do. And I know I would do that. No matter what, these things will be marked as done on my list.
But the not so normal things I want to do are listed below. I want to do more than just these 10, but I figured I’d rather not make it official that I’m crazy but putting them out in public. 😀
Now, all these idea’s are not necessarily a fruit of my overactive imagination. I’v stolen some of them from other people.
1. Get into a cab and yell “Follow that car!”- We have seen this scene innumerable times in movies. And I’m hell bent on doing this someday.
2. Go to a stranger’s wedding and yell “Don’t marry her. I still love you” and the run away as fast as I can. I would love to stay back and look at the expression of ever person there but I’m pretty sure the wedding party would get me admitted at a mental hospital.
3. Walk up to a stranger, hand him a briefcase and whisper “You know what to do.” I would get some friend of mine to sit somewhere close by and record the reaction of that person.
4. Text “I hid the body” to a random number.
5. Go to Sydney and ask random people to help me locate ’42, Wallaby Way, Sydney‘. This address has been stuck in my head ever since I saw ‘Finding Nemo’.
6. Every time somebody asks me to do something, ask them if they need fries with that.- I have no idea why I want to do this but I’m sure a couple of times would be enough to drive everybody around me crazy.
7. Buy a parrot and teach him to say “Help! I’v been turned into a parrot!”. Oh! the joy of looking at people’s reactions.
8. Step into a crowded elevator and say with a perfectly straight face, “I’m sure you all are wondering why I’v gathered you all here today.” And when people start giving me weird expressions, act as if I’m shocked out of my wits and run out screaming.
9. Run to a stranger and look at them in horror. Then tell them with great urgency, “They found out about you. You need to leave the country as soon as possible.”
10. When I get a sales call, politely answer the phone and In the middle of the conversation start asking them repeatedly if they believe in ghosts.