And finally my favourite season is here! I always welcome winters with open arms. And now as the air starts getting chilly and it gets dark outside at 5:30 pm, I pull up my sleeves and dig out all my winter clothes that had been dumped in various corners of my house when summers came.
Now as I open different trunks and suitcases, I find the lovely jackets, cute sweaters, coats, hoodies, mittens and boots that would now adorn my cupboard for the next 4 months.
I so wish New Delhi had a snowfall. But since that would probably never happen (Actually I should not say never because global warming might just completely turn over the weather cycle and it may end up snowing in Delhi!), I console myself with my foggy breath, soups and hot chocolates. 🙂
Also, I can’t wait to get some lovely body butter’s. In summers they are like torture on my skin!
Soon there would be Christmas cheer everywhere and the the markets would be filled with festive sales! Perfect time to indulge in some serious retail therapy!! 😛
With the help of Pinterest, I’v put together a list of the things I absolutely love about winters.
“Peaches and Blush” is one of the many blog’s that I follow. So when I saw the “Lust List” feature on it by the blog admin Mehak, it inspired me to get my lust list out as well. 🙂
- The breathtakingly beautiful off white lehenga by Rohit Bal at the “Indian Bridal fashion Week” At Amby Valley. The moment my eye’s fell on this stunning garment, I realised this is what love at first site feels like! I can’t really tell if the golden motifs have been printed or embroidered, but it is hands down the best lehenga I’v seen in my life.
- Lakme Absolute Royal by Sabyasachi Shine Liners: These are absolutely gorgeous eye liners by Lakme! The golden and baby pink one are the shades I’m going to grab with both hands!!
- Lakme Absolute Royal Nails: These amazing pops of colour can brighten up a dull day! The Purple and Blue shade took my heart away!
- Emerald And Diamond Rings: I totally adore emeralds. I like Rubies and Sapphires too, but Emeralds have a special place in my heart. And this ring is something I’m most definitely going to get some day. *makes determined face*
- Chanel no 5 Eau De Parfum: This has been on my lust list ever since I took a whiff of it 5 years back. One whiff and I was sold. At that time I had promised myself to get bottle when I grow up (Read have my own money). But alas! It still remains on the lust list. But hopefully soon I’l have this darling in my hands!