Today one of my colleague told us he was engaged to be married. The wedding date has been fixed for February and he is really excited. Now, when the announcement was made and the congratulations given, the one question that came to my mind was that whether he has ticked off all the things that he wanted to do before he got married?? Though there is all the possibility that he had no such list.
I have bucket lists for everything in life. I had a bucket list for ‘Things to do before I turn 16’, ‘Things to do when I visit London’, Things to do before I graduate’, ’20 Things to do before I turn 20′ and so on.
I have a big list for the things that I want to do before I get married. But an even bigger one is the list of things I want to do before I die. Now this list keeps getting longer every few days because I keep listening to people doing so many things that I vow to do them once before I die.
So today I’m sharing with you some of the things I plan to do before I die. I wanted to share the entire thing but that would probably take ages to complete and I’m sure nobody would be that interested in reading that!
1. Watch the launch of the space shuttle.
2. Star in a movie. If that not possible then be happy by being an extra.
3. Tell the story of my life to a complete stranger sparing no details. (I have no idea who would be interested in that but the search is on).
4. Learn to rollerblade. I know how to roller skate but rollerblading made me sprain my foot more than once.
5. Go deep sea diving eat your catch.
6. Own a house with a beautiful sea view. (This is one very expensive wish considering the sky rocketing real estate prices 😦 )
7. Buy a round-the-world air ticket and a rucksack and run away. (I soooo want to do this! It one of my best wish and I am determined to do this fairly soon.) 🙂
8. Learn ballroom dancing, salsa and jive.
9. Write a novel and get it published.
10. Go on an adventure trip to Spain with my best friends.
11. Go to the Oktoberfest in Munich and drink like crazy.
12. Spend the night in a haunted house.
13. Spend New Years in New York.
14. Fall completely and hopelessly in love.
15. Drive from New Delhi to Goa.
16. Ride the highest roller coaster in the world!
17. Be a part of the carnival in Rio.
18. Learn bar tending complete with the bottle juggling and all the awesome tricks.
19. Buy a convertible and drive with the roof down and music blaring.
20. Go up in a hot air balloon and get my boyfriend to propose me. ( I have to find a boyfriend first and then keep dropping hints for him to propose me up there.)
21. Go to Vegas and gamble away all my money.
22. Create my family tree complete with pictures on my living room wall.
23. Take part in a marathon.
24. Spend a night partying on the streets of New York.
25. Learn how to knit and make myself a super cute sweater.