3 Turn On’s
1. Gentlemen who know how to treat a woman with respect and dignity.
2. Eye’s that can do all the talking.
3. A strong passion in life. A passion that drives you to fight against all odds.
4 Turn Off’s
1. “I will kill my daughter/son because they married for love” / “Abort this fetus because it’s a girl” / “Rapes happen because girls mingle with boys freely”/ “Divorce is a social stigma. You will have to live with your husband even if he treats you like shit.” / “Hindu’s and muslims are sworn enemies. They can never live peacefully together” – Basically all the nonsense that goes on in my country in the name of religion, or so called “Indian Values” or culture.
2. “Why are you so obsessed with reading novels? Isn’t it better if you read your curriculum books? Novels are just a waste of time.”- Seriously dude! If you don’t like reading novels then I pity you. You are missing out on something stunningly amazing.
3. “Photography is just a hobby. It can never become a profession. Especially for girls.”- Challenge Accepted.
4. Sandals with socks. They are a fashion disaster. If you ever come in front of me wearing it, I vow to make your life hell.