7 Things that cross my mind a lot
1. What should I eat. Food is always on my mind. Always. Even now, as I write this, all I can think about is fried chicken.
2. What am I doing with my life? People my age are getting married and I’m sitting here unable to decide what to have for lunch! *panic attack* *eats ‘Amritsari Kulcha with extra butter’ to calm down* *Realize that I’m supposed to be eating healthy* *panic attack reloaded*
3. Online Shopping. I’m always browsing through online shopping sites on my phone. The fact that I hardly buy anything is another story.
4. Where the hell did I keep my earphones/shoes/phone/bag/eyeliner/……..? I’m the biggest scatterbrain you’ll ever meet. I have an uncanny talent of misplacing every goddamn thing I have.
5. “I really need to start working out. I’m bursting out of my jeans. I really can’t afford new clothes. Ok….I’m going to find out some fun workout routines on You Tube and follow them religiously” *Opens YouTube* “Ooooo….is that the recipe for achari murg? I’ve got to tell this to mom. Maybe we can have this on Sunday…Oh wait. I had to look for workout routines. Damn! I’ll do that from monday. Let me first save this recipe. ”
6. Travelling. At any given point of time I will have a complete holiday planned in my head for some exotic location. I suffer from an extreme case of wanderlust. Don’t be surprised if I start telling you my “Thing to do when I’m in Paris/Nice/Vegas/Sydney/Maldives/Tokyo/…..” list.
7. Game of Thrones. This is just recent but Jon Snow is all I can think of. Even though he knew nothing. Literally nothing.